Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome!


Welcome to my new blog! Let me start by introducing myself... I'm Tamari, a.k.a. Hair by Tamari for my social media followers. I've been a professional hair and makeup stylist for 13 years and received my professional training at Paul Mitchell The School. As a hair stylist I specialize in healthy hair care for all hair types and textures, offering my clients everything from cuts and color to press & curls and various extension techniques including weaves and braidless sew-ins.

Every week I will share some of the many tips I give my clients to help them achieve the healthiest hair possible. No matter how my clients wear their hair my goal is to always maintain the health and beauty of their natural hair.

If you're in the Los Angeles area and want additional help achieving your own healthy hair goals, feel free to visit my website www.hairbytamari.com. There you can find additional information about how to schedule a free consultation for a customized Healthy Hair Program tailored to fit  your own healthy hair goals.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep up with what's going on with Hair by Tamari.

No comments:

Post a Comment